Terms & Conditions
For Inner Soul Healing & Recovery Solutions, LLC, Inner Soul Healing & Recovery Solutions, Inner Soul Healing & Recovery Solutions Alliances, and any related membership services.
By using this Website or acquiring Services, you signify your assent to these terms and conditions, and your understanding of the Earnings Disclaimer. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website. Your continued use of our Website following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept those changes.
Inner Soul Healing & Recovery Solutions, LLC, or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the Website, Inner Soul Healing & Recovery Solutions, LLC, the business operated in relation to the Website and Services, companies incorporated by Inner Soul Healing & Recovery Solutions, LLC in relation to the Website and Services, as well as its representatives. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our Website, or purchaser or recipient of Services.
- The content of the pages of this Website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this Website and the Services is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable, and is subject to the Earnings Disclaimer (http://Innersoulhealing.com/earnings-disclaimer) and User Generated Content Policy (http://Innersoulhealing.com/user-generated-content-policy/) which you must read and are confirming your understanding by making use of the Website and the Services . It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This Website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the Website.
- Unauthorized use of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the Website or Services is subject to the laws of United States.
Terms of Sale for Product and Services
How to order: Our extensive website is open 24 hours a day, with secure (SSL) connection for your payments in place. Please choose the related order buttons for your purchase.
Currency: All prices are shown and charged in US Funds.
Taxes: Sales taxes are collected when applicable and will be calculated on your order page prior to collecting payment. Sales taxes may change from time to time to comply with legislation and will be applied on subscription renewals when and if applicable.
Payment: All major Credit cards are accepted. Online orders are processed on a secure (SSL) connection for the security and privacy of your information.
Prices & Specifications: As we continually work to improve our products and service, our prices, terms of sale and product specifications are subject to change without notice, and goods services will be invoiced at the prices prevailing at the date of purchase. Although rare, it is possible that a system error may occur, and in the event of a pricing error the seller may cancel the transaction within 7 business days and notify the buyer.
Access to purchased services: The access to digital Services is provided within 48 hours of purchase, unless otherwise specified. Most of our Services are provided digitally and may be temporarily be unavailable due to technical issues such as unexpected server downtime or maintenance. We will attempt to remedy any interruption of access to the services as quickly as possible. Should you not receive access to purchased Services within 48 hours or there is a prolonged service interruption please contact us using our contact page.
Shipping: Purchaser is responsible for any shipping costs for the purchase of physical goods. Seller will ship physical goods to the address provided by the purchaser within 7 business days.
Travel, Pilgrimages and In-Person Events: Deposits and payments for travel destination, in person events and pilgrimages are non-refundable. Dates may change due to events outside of our control such as Acts of God, natural disasters, political turmoil, war and government regulations prohibiting travel. Purchaser is responsible for acquiring appropriate insurance and shall not hold us liable for any damages resulting from cancellation or rescheduling of these services. The purchaser is responsible for travel expenses to arrive at the starting location of travel destinations, pilgrimages and in-person events., and any fees paid by the purchaser, as all such purchases always exclude travel, flights and related expenses.
Annual Subscription / Membership Terms: Annual subscription and Membership services renew automatically for consecutive 1-year periods billed in advance on the first day of each period. Notify us through our contact page at least 7 days prior to the renewal date if you wish to discontinue the service and in this event your subscription shall remain valid until the end of your paid term. For annual renewals you will receive at least 1 email renewal notice at least 2 weeks prior to your renewal date.
Monthly Subscription / Membership Terms: Monthly subscription and Membership renew automatically for consecutive 1-month periods billed in advance on the first day of each period. Notify us through our contact page at least 7 days prior to the renewal date if you wish to discontinue the service and in this event your subscription shall remain valid until the end of your paid term. For example, if you purchase a monthly membership on January 15 your payment for the following 1-month period will be processed on February 15th unless you notify us on February 8th or earlier.
Membership and Subscription Service Termination: In the unlikely event the Subscription or Membership services are terminated, you will be provided with notified by email and provided with a 14-day window to download all of the materials for your personal use, including recorded calls, videos, pdfs, articles, images, audios and any other material available through the service. After this 14-day period all obligations to you will be terminated and there shall be no refunds or outstanding liability. We will assist you to the best of our capacities and within reason to download the materials in a convenient manner.
Refunds and Returns: All sales are final and non-refundable unless a defective physical product has been shipped to the purchaser. If purchaser receives a defective physical product that has been shipped, then a claim must be submitted via the contact page with a description of the damage and pictures may be requested from the purchaser. Upon verification of the claim the purchaser will be provided with return instructions which the seller will be responsible and a replacement item will be shipped, or the buyer shall be refunded if no equivalent replacement product is available.
Earnings Disclaimer and Release of Liability: Consult our earnings disclaimer page which applies to all products and services provided, whether paid or unpaid. Additionally, you release Inner Soul Healing & Recovery Solutions, LLC, Joanne L. Barian, and all of its agents, representatives, consultants and companies participating in the provision of products and services from all liabilities, losses, physical damages, psychological damages or any other events which may cause any damages to you and you understand that no monies will be paid to you for any damages.
Dispute Resolution: All claims and disputes arising under or relating to this Agreement are to be settled by binding arbitration in the state of Wisconsin or another location mutually agreeable to the parties. An award of arbitration may be confirmed in a court of competent jurisdiction.
Governing Law: This agreement, including all terms and conditions pertaining to the products and services, both purchased and free, shall be governed, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Wisconsin of the United States of America, without regard to its conflict of laws rules.